Group Financial Controller
Ecophos is a leading producer of phosphate products and provider of technological solutions for the phosphate industry. The Belgian company was founded in 1996 by Mohamed Takhim – current CEO – and developed with its unique technology and processes into a fast-growing business with worldwide activities. Headquartered in Louvain-la-Neuve, the company has production facilities in the Netherlands, Bulgaria and sooner in France, engineering services in Belgium, a R&D and demonstration centers in Bulgaria. Ecophos focuses on growth, innovation and high-quality services. To offer an effective financial support to the fast growing business, they are looking for a (m/f):
Group Financial Controller
Analytical and action-driven profile
Efficiency, transparency and numerical control
- You take an active part in the group’s growth process by being responsible for the group annual budget, forecast, Capex and KPIs. You support the Accounting and Consolidation team in monthly closing of the group’s entities & preparation of the annual report.
- In project management, you work closely with the project controller to guarantee accurate analysis, alignment of financial data reporting towards the BU Project Services and you regularly report to management.
- You are a valuable support to the business: you challenge internal actors, make proposals to improve standards and processes. You provide ad hoc analysis to several departments. You lead the harmonization and integration of the management reporting processes and procedures between the Business Units.
- You support the CFO and the Group Treasurer in preparing external reports and secure the credit control by analyzing, on a recurring basis, the working capital needs.
- You are the link between the corporate financial team and you report to the CFO.
Junction between analysis and decision
- You are an enthusiastic, analytical and action-driven professional with more than 8 years of relevant experience in a fast developing environment.
- You hold a Master’s degree in accounting or economics/finance and have a proven track record of financial controlling in an international group with multi-site and multi-business activities.
- You are business-oriented and want to influence the bottom line. You are known for your strong organizational talent, your helicopter view and your capability to work under pressure. You are a fast learner and you feel comfortable with a high need for reporting.
- You are fluent in English, speak French and have extensive knowledge of SAP.
- Based in Louvain-La-Neuve, you do not mind travelling from time to time.
What can Ecophos offer you?
An international company, headquartered in Belgium, committed to growth, service and building a culture with focus on engagement, entrepreneurship, sustainability and personal development. The position provides the opportunity to participate in setting a global financial strategy in a multinational and dynamic organization with exciting potential extensions. An attractive salary package with company car and benefits.
Contact details Mercuri Urval : BE-03046 - tel.: +32 (0)10 234 999