Supply Chain Leader
The Supply Chain Leader will have responsibility for capacity and inventory planning, as well as the day-to-day supply and production planning, with linkage to the site’s financial and on-time delivery targets as well as the logistics processes in the plant. Additionally, he/she will have responsibility for governance metrics reporting and planning process improvement projects at the site. He/she will play a key role in the overall business growth and inventory reduction strategies.
- Develop the overall factory plan for procurement, production, capacity and inventory
- Collaborate with the demand planner on a 12 month rolling demand forecast
- Use the production capacity requirements plan to drive staffing decisions in the factory
- Identify potential capacity or component bottle-necks and communicate these within the organization through the monthly planning review (SIOP) process
- Responsible for keeping the planning parameters in the SAP system up-to-date
- Track and manage inventory obsolescence.
- Manage the day-to-day supply and production planning in the factory
- Confirm customer orders based on the availability of material and capacity
- Release material call-offs to suppliers or purchase requisitions to sourcing
- Monitor material availability and inventory levels to manage expediting or push-out of material deliveries
- Develop the Production Schedule, release production orders to the shop floor and track progress
- Track inventory and delivery performance metrics weekly. Analyze the root causes of issues arising, develop and implement corrective actions.
- Process owner for logistical processes
- Goods receiving
- Warehouse Management
- Pick, Pack & Shipping
- Owner of Cycle Counting & Annual stock-take processes.
- Root cause analysis and corrective actions measures for stock differences
- Drive planning process improvement projects. Team with Sourcing to implement cycle-time reduction projects with suppliers
- The Supply Chain Leader will coach a small team of direct reports in Goods receiving, Warehouse & Dispatch
Key Performance Indicators:
- Inventory Value and Days of Supply.
- On-time-to-request delivery reliability
- Past Due $
- Product order-to-delivery cycle time
- Inventory obsolescence $.
- % Inventory Record Accuracy
Qualifications and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with supply chain/ logistic focus
- Thorough understanding of production planning and Supply Chain Management
- Experience in a Planning/Materials Management role
- Demonstrated success in driving inventory reduction and on-time delivery improvements
- Experience with SAP
- Knowledge and experience of using Lean Manufacturing tools and processes to drive improvement
- Language skills: English & French is required
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills
- Microsoft Office skills: advanced experience of Microsoft Excel
- Organizational and project management skills. Ability to develop strategy and translate into actionable plans.
- Effective communication skills (orally and in writing). Can lead business discussions and effectively communicate about issues and their resolution with senior management.
- Team player able to coach and motivate his team and drive change through influence
Postulez à l’offre: Supply Chain Leader
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément