Junior Release Installer
Let’s team up!
Sopra Banking Software is a global leader in software, integration, support and advice services for over 500 banks and financial institutions in over 70 countries. Its goal is to accompany clients in their business growth and international strategies through a long-term partnership approach, supported by the dedication of close to 2,500 skilled experts. Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group – a leader in consulting, IT services and software development in Europe. For more information, do not hesitate to have a look at our corporate website: www.soprabanking.com
To support our growth and develop our national (mainly Brussels and Antwerp) and international project teams, we are looking for a (m/f):
Junior Release Installer
You will belong to the Release Management process that consists of the deployment and build of a new version of the application in a given environment to make it available for the users. You will execute the Release deployment and build the application. You will also be responsible for:
- The redaction of the Release Note and the global Operation Script;
- The execution of the Release deployment and build steps;
- The resolution of conflicts and errors arising during the deployment and build.
- Deploy the list of changes in a given environment;
- Produce the Release Note: gather information about deployment and build instructions of each single change included in the Release;
- Build the global Transfer Operation Script containing all the operations to be executed during deployment of the complete release;
- Ensure that there are no conflicts between transfer operations of the different changes included in the Release;
- Communicate with the developers to have the conflicts and errors resolved;
- Provide feedback about deployment and build to the concerned development and integration teams.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences;
- You have between 0 and 2 years of professional experience;
- You have knowledge in UNIX and J2EE projects;
- You have a good knowledge of English;
- You are a team player;
- You are rigorous and able to follow procedures.
What is in it for you?
- A young & dynamic environment;
- Clearly defined growth possibilities on multiple projects;
- Trainings available throughout the entire career;
- Attractive salary package including interesting compensation & benefits.
- Offres | 0 à 2 ans d'expérience | IT / Informatique: software | IT / Internet
- Offres | 0 à 2 ans d'expérience | IT / Informatique: software | ICT Engineer
- Offres | 0 à 2 ans d'expérience | IT / Informatique: software | Informaticien
- Offres | 0 à 2 ans d'expérience | IT / Informatique: software | Analyste d'informations
- Offres | 0 à 2 ans d'expérience | IT / Informatique: software | IT - général