Senior Supply Chain Analyst
FedEx Express is the world's largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories. FedEx Express uses a global air-and-ground network to speed delivery of time-sensitive shipments, by a definite time and date with a money-back guarantee.
When 300,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what you can achieve!
FedEx Express is looking for an experienced (m/f) Senior Supply Chain Analyst based in downtown Brussels, who will be working on Strategic projects and business cases
The Supply Chain Analyst will have the following responsibilities & tasks:
- Develop short/mid/long-term strategic scenarios that support strategic planning in FedEx Europe
- Perform complex business analysis and provide business insight to the FedEx Europe executive team in order to support decision making
- Understanding market trends and Competitive Intelligence to understand competitors' key strategy and evolution in Europe, considering macro-economic context
- Support network management strategies short and long term to ensure profitable growth
The ideal Supply Chain Analyst will have the following profile:
- Business school/University degree
- At least 4 years of experience in international marketing, finance (ROI) and or supply chain/logistics analysis preferably in a Logistics and or airline environment
- Good written and oral communication skills, fluent in English (working language)
- Strong analytical (numeric & strategic) skills with the ability to convert data into relevant information
- Very flexible and adaptable with a good general business understanding
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills with the ability to interact effectively throughout various functional groups and hierarchical levels
- PC literate, specifically strong MS Excel skills.
- Experience with statistical analysis. Knowledge of SAS is a plus.
- Experience in formal project management and/or international strategic business cases are a plus
FedEx offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. We also take pride in the career development programs that we offer our employees as part of our people oriented philosophy.
Other keywords: Demand Planner, Logistics, Market analyst, Financial analyst, business analyst, business planning, strategic planning, financial analyst, analytical marketing, Forecasting specialist, sales forecasting, revenue forecasting
For more information: Call HANS VERHEIJ on the number: GSM + 32 473 715114 Direct +32 2 738 02 68