Private Banking Operations Manager
Manage the team responsible for supporting the commercial activity:
- Contract and pricing management
- Operational issues resolution
- Operational support to sales network
Ad hoc management support and participation in Private Banking transformation projectsYour profile:
- Master’s Degree with minimum 5 years of relevant managerial experience
- Experience in Financial Services Business preferably with Private Banking operations experience
- Fluent in French and Dutch and excellent conduct of English
- Service minded, able to work collaboratively, good communicator and networker
- Organized, dynamic and autonomous
- Support resolution of issues including escalation where necessary
- Good understanding of financial markets, financial regulation and key operational processes
By working for Bank Degroof Petercam, you will join a Belgian bank of a human size where personal contacts prevail.
As from the start, you work with colleagues from various business lines and have direct impact on our private, institutional or corporate clients.
We strongly invest in the development of your talent by offering you a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs. Looking for a long term relationship not only with our clients but also with you as employee, we offer you an attractive salary package, including a performance related bonus, extra-legal benefits and a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs.