Senior Consultant Digital Product Strategy
5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Do you have a passion for Digital and for Transformation? Do you have experience in Financial Services, Telecom & Media, Energy & Utilities? Do you enjoy the thrill of supporting organizations through the rational, political and emotional complexities of true Digital transformations? Are you an expert in customer experience, ecommerce and/or customer analytics? Then we have a great opportunity for you at Capgemini Consulting!
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organization of the Capgemini Group, specializing in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
A Senior Consultant at Capgemini Consulting will focus on the analysis, design and development of solutions for clients in a team environment. He/she will collaborate with functional and industry specialists to assist with the strategy and execution of solutions using established processes and methodologies. He/she will contribute to client satisfaction by providing value added services and work products by using individual knowledge and insights. He/she will maintain a focus on detail to ensure deliverables are of the highest caliber, while maintaining an understanding of the big picture. Work will be performed under direct supervision to complete assigned tasks using already established procedures and best practices.
In your role as Senior Consultant Digital Product Strategy you will help our clients on strategic projects and their digital transformation and operate in a multidisciplinary team of consultants. Your focus is to drive and support the development of new commercial and product growth strategies for the digital age.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Inspire clients on how they can optimize their customer experience e.g. by launching new products and services, implementing new customer journeys,…
- Research, aggregate and analyze data; synthesize large quantities of information; extract meaningful insights and make recommendations
- Manage a project or work stream in order to deliver solutions or support business transformations
- Spot opportunities for business development
We are looking for candidates who match the following criteria:
- Graduated a Master’s degree in Business or Engineering
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- 3 to 5 years of working experience as a management consultant within Financial Services, Telco, Retail or Energy & Utilities or a background with equal experience at a leading company within one of these industries
- Expertise in product management (customer insights, market trends, offer positioning, customer value propositions, offer design, customer Experience,…).
- A first experience or at least a very strong interest in digital product management is a prerequisite
- Strong general consulting skills and the ability to overcome internal barriers through drive and determination
Strongly interested in growth strategy in digital
- Strong interpersonal skills, enthusiast, results driven and a great team player
- Digital Native, eager to learn and rapidly grow in our organization
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level
- Ability to empathize with clients in politically challenging environments and to work under pressure within given timeframes
- Stress Management