- Responsible for the effective leadership, performance, planning, resource management and development of solution scope, estimate and proposal within assigned project opportunities.
- Support the Sales Support Centre leader in driving the sales support centre team to engage in activities which will assist HBS in achieving maximum profitability and growth in line with its vision and strategic objectives.
- Creates a culture of accountability, supporting and driving the “One Team” model
- Facilitate the discussion to determine/identify competitive insight for assigned opportunities. Work in partnership with Sales Professional to develop an effective counter strategy which will be embodied in the response.
- Coordinate activities with other functions and across the district/region/Pole to achieve overall business results within the assigned opportunities
- Establishing and implementing the delivery plans and strategies for successful delivery in accordance with customer and internal expectations.
- Key Deliverables
- Leads bid response, functional system review, competitive comparison and review for accurate estimates and new applications of technology.
- Engages Global resources when needed to identify both SMEs (engineering, H&S, legal, Supply Chain, HR, RD, et) and Professional Proposal Development personnel to provide structure, layout and content for the response.
- Successful mobilization and handover to delivery resources for opportunities won with smooth delivery in accordance with client and internal expectations
- Business Relationships: Leverages relationships with sales support centre team members, functional SMEs within Honeywell, professional proposal development personnel and Global resources to support assigned opportunities. Identifies and mitigates all perceived barriers to ensure successful submission of the Honeywell response
- Geographical focus: Belgium (Wallonia), France, Luxembourg and Switzerland (Romandy)
Experience and knowledge
- Five years operations and Bid Management experience
- Strong knowledge about Process management and Bid management
- Demonstrated credibility at the executive level- in the customer’s organization as well as their own Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects/ opportunities at one time
- Customer engagement at senior levels: building long-term strategic and executive relationships
- Good knowledge about either HVAC, Security, Access Control or Automation
- Demonstrates a well-developed sense of the industry and market trends in their given geography
- Depth of knowledge of our customers’ businesses and drivers
- Financial and business acumen; capable of creating unbudgeted opportunities funded from value of the solution or offering
- Fluency in French and English, Dutch is a plus
Postulez à l’offre: Bid Manager
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément