Fund Communication Officer (interim)
Within our business unit Institutional Asset Management, we are currently looking for a m/fYour position:
Responsible for communication related to our funds, you will be in charge of:
Producing the monthly fact sheets and marketing flyers
- summarizing the comments of our fund managers and analysts and adapting the text to our target audience (institutional, retail and intermediates);
- in close interacting with our fund managers you generate new ideas for content communication and lay out;
- follow-up of translations, capability to check translation and verify if the translation is consistent with the content of the original;
Assistance for peers analyses
- summarizing and editing the available information of competitors funds;
On a regular basis editing the fund focus newsletters,
- depending on the market evolutions generate new mailings;
You will be involved in video production and post-production
- Formulating the scenarios for communication;
- Offering guidance to our people in production;
Finally you will be involved in regular quality checks and updating the information of our fund databases (Lipper, Morningstar, Bloomberg, …);
You interact frequently across the organization and particular with our analysts and fund managers;
Within this function you report to the Head of Fund Communication.Your profile:
- You obtained a master degree, have a strong interest in funds and languages. Experience within a similar function is an asset
- Above all you have excellent English writing skills and a good level of other languages (French, Dutch, Spanish or Italian);
- Passionate about economics and finance you stay informed of the latest developments;
- Commercial awareness, marketing background or mindset is important;
- Tasks require a strong attention for detail and ability to manage and prioritize work;
- Creative skills and ability to propose initiatives;
- Team player, stress resistant and persistence;
- Knowledge of all Windows Office applications;
- Knowledge of financial tools Bloomberg, Lipper, Morningstar Direct is a plus.
By working for Bank Degroof Petercam, you will join a Belgian bank of a human size where personal contacts prevail.
As from the start, you work with colleagues from various business lines and have direct impact on our private, institutional or corporate clients.
We strongly invest in the development of your talent by offering you a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs. Looking for a long term relationship not only with our clients but also with you as employee, we offer you an attractive salary package, including a performance related bonus, extra-legal benefits and a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs.