NOVADIP-BIOSCIENCES is an innovative biotech company, based in the Walloon Region (Mont-Saint-Guibert), with a strong expertise in the development of novel regenerative medicines. This human-sized structure is a leader in first-in-class treatments for bone defects and bone diseases.
NOVADIP-BIOSCIENCES shows the ambition to grow to a worldwide class, with a successful closing of a 28M€ fund raising. Its main objective for the coming years is to perform clinical validation and process industrialization of its main compound CREOST®.
In order to support this challenging development, NOVADIP-BIOSCIENCES is actively looking for a QC Technician (m/f) to support the growth of his QC/Analytics Department.
QC Technician (m/f)
As a QC Technician, you will be in charge of operational activities related to the development and validation of analytical methods, quality control of batches of the NOVADIP-BIOSCIENCES’s novel regenerative medicines. Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Performing analytical method development, qualification and validation
- Performing quality control testing (including reporting and validation)
- Controlling and maintaining the environment (equipment and facilities)
- Writing, checking and validation of protocols related to QC activities
- Ensure compliance to GMP requirements and laboratory procedures
- Managing logistic tasks related to QC activities
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Biotechnology/Biology or equivalent relevant experience.
- Hands on experience in a cGMP environment is mandatory.
- Very good theoretical knowledge and practical experience in cell culture, immunoassays (ELISA, Flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry) and bioassays are mandatory
- Hands on experience in stem cell culture is a strong asset.
- Knowledge and experience in molecular biology (PCR, Q-PCR) is an asset.
- Flexible, concerned about the quality of work and respectful of planning.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Rigorous, well-organized, meticulous and conscientious person with excellent teamwork spirit and interpersonal skills.
- A full-time permanent position in a growing team.
- To work in a human-sized, dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- The opportunity to take part in a challenging scientific and business growth.
- An attractive salary package with several advantages.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: QC Technician
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément