ICT Process Manager
We are looking for a process analyst with firm knowledge of ITIL or ISO 20000 IT Service Management processes.
You will, together with other process analysts, work on the SOC ICT 2019 project, that will transform the existing SOC-processes (*) of the former Securities ICT towards those of the Group. This as a result of the integration of this organization in the central ICT.
- Compare the existing IT Service Management processes in scope of SOC (Access Management, Incident Management, Change en Release Management) of both organizations
- Determine delta, impact and effort to implement a new way of working that is suited for ICT and is compliant with SOC rules
- Discuss/negotiate the new way of working with all stakeholders within the organization and with the auditor.
- Document the new procedures
- Support in implementing the new procedures, which includes training to relevant people (e.g.project managers)
- Medior (5 to 10 years) or Senior (>10 years) experience
- Good knowledge of ITIL or ISO 20 000
- Able to write out processes, procedures and working instructions
- Analytical mindset, able to process substantial sets of information
- Good negotiator
- Execellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- Experience with Jira and SNOW is a plus
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.