As Functional Analyst you are part of a scrum team, responsible for a broad range of insurance products. You are responsible for translating business requirements in a comprehensive set of functional and non-functional specifications, which will serve as the blueprint for designing and building working software. You collaborate and work together with the other analysts and developers to make sure the right functional and nonfunctional components and products are developed and tested.
Your main responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements into functional components and stories by analyzing, elaboration and gathering of the requirements
- Define, refine, and maintain the functional requirements/stories by discussing/elaborating this with the business analyst and the scrum team
- Define, refine, and maintain the non-functional requirements and enabling stories including the constraints
- Create, refine, and maintain functional specifications to create a common, required, and agreed functional behavior
- Define and maintain the functional acceptance criteria
- Provide assistance during the demo’s
- Execute the functional testing based on the specification and acceptance criteria
- Do the intake and follow-up of reported defects
- Deliver functional documentation that adds value to the team and the business
- Support the product owner with the creation and maintenance of user stories that reflect the functional analysis
- Support the developers during the grooming of the stories and execution
- Proven work experience as a functional analyst and tester
- Proven work experience in collaborative modeling (e.g., context diagrams, state transition diagram, functional decomposition)
- Experience in the Life Insurance business is required
- Strong analytical skills; a critical, problem-solving, and proactive mindset; and a hands-on approach
- You are a team player with strong communicative skills
- Excellent English/French/Dutch written and spoken
- Experience with acceptance of applications and functional/non-functional components
- Experience as functional analyst in an Agile environment
- Advanced with Excel-PowerPoint-Visio-Word
- Experience with Visual Paradigm, Lucidchart, Archimate, or something similar
- Experience with Jira & Confluence
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Postulez à l’offre: Functional Analyst
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément