Junior Data Analyst
The TMS (Technology Management Services) division ensures the competitiveness of our company by delivering reliable and sustainable IT solutions for the financial securities markets.
ROC (Request and Order Center of expertise) team is part of the Technology Business Management Team within TMS Division. Our team provides support to Vendor Management and the different sourcing category responsible by being in charge of the creation of Purchase Requests / Orders in Oracle eBS, by maintaining the meta data about these orders and providing internal reporting about them.
Thanks to his/her contribution to the ordering and data monitoring, the Junior Data Analyst is a key member of the ROC team. You will contribute to the success of the team by supporting your team members in the following activities:
- Ensuring the creation and correction of orders with clear deadlines
- Keeping control of the order related meta data and ensuring their high quality
- Supporting other teams by providing internal reporting about the ordering meta data
- You will create Purchase Requests and Purchase Orders in Oracle eBS.
- You will maintain meta data (in Access and Excel)
- You will produce, maintain and publish a series of operational reports for internal clients
- You will be accountable for the (outsourcing) contract signature process follow-up and be in thisfunction as well the backup for the feed of data into corporate tool (Ariba)
- You have excellent Excel skills (Formulas, functions, pivot tables)
- You are at ease with figures
- You are details oriented
- You are well organized and demonstrate a logical mind
- You are at ease with managing deadlines
- You are fluent in English
- You can work on different activities in parallel
- You have the ability to deal with confidential and/or sensitive information
Nice to have :
- You are a strong team player
- You are assertive
- You are committed to continuous process improvement
- Good knowledge in Access
- Previous experience with Oracle eBS (Financial Management) or similar applications (eg SAP)
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.