Innovating actor in Business Services sector, Mielabelo is an expanding consulting firm that aims to optimize its clients’ performance by focusing on Continuous Improvement, Information System Management and Sales Performance. In order to support its team and enhance its development, Mielabelo is urgently looking for a new colleague.
We're looking for various profiles with experience or knowledge in one or several of this subjects.
- Deviations, CAPA, Change Control management.
- Audits and gemba.
- Risk and impact analysis.
- Investigations with 5M, 5 Why, etc.
- Review and approve quality documentation (protocols, reports, SOP,...).
- Transfer projects (equipment or method).
- Master in biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, pharmacy.
- 2+ years of experience in quality assurance or in validation/qualification.
- Knowledge of analytical methods (chemistry, physico-chemistry, biochemistry, biology, virology, bacteriology).
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment.
- Knowledge of cleaning and sterilization processes.
- Knowledge of SAP, Documentum.
- Knowledge of cGMP, CFR 21, Eudralex, pharmacopeia and ICH.
- Knowledge of data integrity, serialization principals and IDMP
- Experience in GLP and GCP study audits/clinical sample analysis is a plus.
We work together to reach your goals. In addition to a full salary (car, mobile phone, laptop, health insurance, group insurance, fees, meal vouchers, performance bonus), we do everything we can to help you find and maintain your balance.
Are you willing to provide innovative advice?
Don’t hesitate to contact us via POSTULER button.