HR Admin & Data Analyst
The HR Admin & Data analyst is responsible for providing analytical and administrative support in HR functions including but not limited to: HR data gathering, analysis and reporting, HR metrics and KPIs, car fleet, seniority awards, HR administration and record/file management. This role is critical to supporting the HR generalists in understanding the metrics for the business and how these can be used to provide more proactive HR support.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for designing and providing timely and accurate HR customised reports, metrics and KPI’s to support the business requirements. Deploy and manage a comprehensive methodology to collect, analyse and present HR data, including dashboard and scorecard development, using data interrogation and extraction methodology from HR systems. Develop, own and optimize existing HR reports and drive for increased data accuracy while promoting continuous improvement.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that HR systems (Workday, Protime, PMP, etc) are kept constantly up-to-date with reliable information.
- Provide user support and training for all HR system users.
- Support projects that require specific personnel details from HR Systems.
- Support the HR generalists with the induction and exit procedure, assuming full responsibility for submitting leaver notifications to IT within agreed timescales for the EMEA branches (except Poland and Portugal).
- Perform day to day tasks linked to company car fleet in Belgium (order of new vehicles and fuel cards, coordination with the leasing company in case of issue, renewal of existing contracts, control of leased cars and fuel invoices) and day-to-day management of the pool cars in Belgium.
- Work closely with the HR generalists to ensure seniority awards are provided to EMEA employees on time and that an appropriate event/recognition are arranged with line managers to celebrate the event and recognise employee loyalty.
- Produce the HR documents (contracts, addendums, …) for the Employees in EMEA (excepted Belgium, Portugal and Poland) as directed by the EMEA HR Business Partner, using established templates, on time and with 100% accuracy.
- Perform other administrative, logistics and project tasks as reasonably required by the HR team.
- Operate in line with company policies and procedures, especially relating to quality management system, the company ethics program and the company’s health, safety and environmental policies
The ideal candidate will have minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a large organization
S/he has a comprehensive knowledge of systems and an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel with expertise with Excel’s data analysis and business modelling tools. This includes but is not limited to expertise with Excel’s data analysis and business modelling tools including statistical functions, Solver, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Data Filtering and creating various charts and tables
Having strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously, candidates will be expected to demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness along with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, a strong team spirit and a customer oriented attitude, a problem-solving mindset, a high sense for ethics and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately. The ability to deal with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures is an advantage.
Fluency in French and in English is essential for this role.
- A competitive salary package in line with your experience & expertise
- Extra-legal benefits such as group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, etc.
- The opportunity to work autonomously in a diverse function within a fast growing international company leading in its sector
- The possibility to fully develop your talents and to grow within your function
- An easily accessible and friendly work place, with free parking
- Work-life balance: flexible work schedule