Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist's mission is to lead our marketing efforts using new media and various digital tools. He or she will contribute to shaping an effective digital strategy for the overall Solvay's Executive Education branch while playing a central role in the execution of marketing activities.
About Solvay Brussels School and Executive Education
Solvay Executive Education mission is to answer the life-long learning needs of managers with a programme portfolio that includes Open Enrolment Programmes (incl. short seminars and executive masters), Customer-specific programmes (fully customized for companies), MBA and Advanced Masters.
We cover the main management practices, from General Management to more specialized disciplines like Leadership, Digital Transformation, Finance, Innovation, Marketing and much more.
The activity of Solvay Executive Education is closely connected with Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management (SBS-EM) inside the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB). It can be described as a medium-sized enterprise with a 20+ employee and 6+M€ in revenues.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will develop the Executive Education digital marketing strategy through:
- define sales conversion funnel and implement marketing automation accordingly;
- maintain our presence across all digital channels ;
- measure and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns ;
- plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests;
- help in coordinating the communication with our external agencies and challenging their propositions ;
- participate in the implementation of the new CRM.
Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, You Tube, Instagram,…)
- design and implement social media campaigns;
- assess and optimize all campaigns on a day-to-day basis ;
- coordinate the creation of digital content ;
- identify target audiences per educational programme with the help of programme managers ;
- advise on the best practice in the use of social media;
- create, present, and evaluate metrics concerning the digital marketing activities and make pertinent recommendations;
- investigate new digital media trends and technologies that may benefit the business including (mobile) video and social media.
- monitor the Ad words account: give guidelines to the agency to set up the advertising campaigns on Google Search, Google Display Partners, and Google Mobile Ads;
- act as the SPOC and coordinate with the external agencies;
- suggest and implement methods to increase ROI;
- present reports on regular basis on the SEA results.
- support the improvement of digital culture;
- advise on website requirements according to the latest digital evolutions;
- help with optimizing and facilitating the customer journey;
- identify new digital trends and explore new communication opportunities.
- min. 3 years of work experience as a digital media specialist or digital marketing manager;
- degree in business/marketing or other related field;
- strong understanding of current online marketing tools, concepts, strategies and best practices;
- curious about digital media technologies;
- solid knowledge of web analytics tools;
- strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- good understanding of the business world and related education business;
- proficiency in English and French;
- an ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- project management skills are a strong asset.
What we offer
- an exciting job within a renowned and fast-growing organization dedicated to the promotion of top-level education;
- a multidisciplinary and multicultural working environment;
- a non-routine position implying diversified actions and exchanges with a dynamic international team;
- a high level of autonomy;
- great networking opportunities.
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. Please note that given the important number of applications expected, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
More searches like this
- Marketing / PR / Communication Sociocultural sector jobs in Not mentioned
- Communication Sociocultural sector jobs in Not mentioned
- Direct marketing Sociocultural sector jobs in Not mentioned
- E-marketeer Sociocultural sector jobs in Not mentioned
- Field marketeer Sociocultural sector jobs in Not mentioned