2D & 3D Vision Sofware Engineer
Desmosia, specialized by business line in Talent Research and Development, supports large groups, SMEs and start-ups in recruiting employees whose passion, curiosity and skills offer real added value.
As Talent Revealers, we understand each candidate through their skills, personality and history, to offer meaningful career opportunities and allow their potential to grow.
For our partner, a major player in the field of industrial machine vision located in Liege (Belgium), we are actively looking for a highly talented "2D & 3D Vision Sofware Engineer".
The successful applicant will join the Vision Software Engineering team in charge of the development of the image processing and machine vision software tools.
Thanks to his experience in the domain and with his technical expertise and scientific background, the Vision Software Engineer will :
- contribute to the research and development tasks of the Vision Software Engineering team
- support our partner in strategical decisions about products
- lead identified research and development projects
- Master degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or equivalent. The completion of a PhD is an asset.
- Experience in signal processingand computer vision algorithms
- Experience in computational geometry and 3D data processing
- Good knowledge of the programming language C++
- Experience in both architecture and implementation-level software design
- Significant interest for software development methodologies (Agile Scrum)
- Be able to collaborate with colleagues and business partners in French and / or in English
- Teamplayer, creative and autonomous
- Passionate about image processing and industrial machine vision
- Curious and willing to learn constantly
- A permanent contract in an international company promoting the evolution of its employees and investing in its human capital
- A very attractive salary package with many extra-legal benefits, some of which are extended to your entire family
- The opportunity to join an international structure headquartered in Liege; the chance to join a leading sector and develop a very high level of expertise
- A warm and green work environment, flexible work schedules, easy-to-access offices and a parking at your disposal
- A good amount of exciting technical challenges thanks to the variety of supported platforms and the feature-rich product range of our partner
Please send your CV via POSTULER
To have more info, don't hesitate to contact Marlène Bertrand : 0472/58.13.95
More searches like this
- IT / Internet Technology jobs in 5 to 10 years experience
- Data administration Technology jobs in 5 to 10 years experience
- ICT Engineer Technology jobs in 5 to 10 years experience
- Computer scientist Technology jobs in 5 to 10 years experience
- Information analyst Technology jobs in 5 to 10 years experience