Business Change Manager
Innovating actor in Business Services sector, Mielabelo is an expanding consulting firm that aims to optimize its clients’ performance by focusing on Continuous Improvement, Information System Management and Sales Performance. In order to support its team and enhance its development, Mielabelo is urgently looking for a new colleague.
- Able to carry out AS IS, TO BE and Gap Analysis, including:
- Activities and related workload evaluation
- Organisation screening (HR, process)
- Identification of “pains” by meeting stakeholders (Shop Floor Exercise)
- Proposing solutions (kaizen) by analyzing root causes
- Defining a global transition approach
- Analysis of existing business models, processes and business impact
- Predicting and managing change, organizational design, workforce planning, transition
- Specifying the organizations objectives with regard to the change, developing policies and plans
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
- Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings
- Reporting to management
- Master Degree
- FR/EN and NL
- 10 years experience in transformation/Change/Transition management required, preferably in a service company
- Very good knowledge of specific change management methodologies, principles and techniques, e.g. ADKAR, and project management methodologies
- A Lean SixSigma certification is a strong advantage.
- Field knowledge of BPM/BPR with a good background in processes documentation (e.g. BPMN)
- Strong organizational and business strategy insight
- Very strong conceptual, analytical skills
- Ability to drive change
- Structured approach and goal-oriented
- Ability to frame complex problems, apply creative analytics and problem-solving skills
- Confidentiality and maturity in internal and external communications
- Strong communicator, diplomatic approach
- Strong insight in organizational/industrial psychology
- Proven leadership and people management skills
We work together to reach your goals. In addition to a full salary (car, mobile phone, laptop, health insurance, group insurance, fees, meal vouchers, performance bonus), we do everything we can to help you find and maintain your balance.
Are you willing to provide innovative advice?
Don’t hesitate to contact us via POSTULER button !