Traineeship Recruitment Consultant - Luxembourg
Robert Half is a global market leader in specialised temporary and permanent staffing. The company was established in 1948, is stock-listed and has over 325 offices spread over the whole world, of which ten are located in Belgium.
Are you interested in working with people and are you looking for an interesting traineeship to develop your recruiting and commercial skills? We are always interested in meeting talented Trainee Recruitment Consultants (m/f) to support the further growth of our Luxembourg offices.
Robert Half is a global market leader in specialised temporary and permanent staffing. The company was established in 1948, is stock-listed and has over 300 office spread over the whole world, of which ten are located in Belgium.
As an organisation we do not sit still and we are constantly looking for new possibilities to grow, both geographically and in new markets and sectors. Our employees are key for this growth, they form a dynamic and very ambitious team. When you join us, you will start working for the first and best specialised staffing agency in the world. In addition, we have the highest professional standards that are translated into our values:
· Leadership by Example
· Ethics First
· An openness to new ideas
· Dedication to Excellence
During this traineeship as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will support one of the sales team by looking for and finding the best financial and accounting professionals on the market. You acquire in-depth knowledge of the market, and as a specialized partner you are able to make a difference for the candidate.
· you will build a network of talented professionals through the usage of LinkedIn and alumni databases;
· you will be sourcing and recruiting candidates from our own database;
· the posting of new job adverts are your responsibility, you will also publish them on various job boards;
· before you schedule interviews, you screen your candidates by phone and you build a relationship with your candidates based on trust;
· you support financial and accounting professionals in their search for the right job;
· you develop and maintain a good relationship with your candidates by contacting them regularly;
· you create and develop your own recruiting sources.
· You detect commercial information in all your calls and interviews
· You will take professional references of candidates
· you are finishing a Master's degree, possibly in economics and a commercial environment has a strong appeal to you;
· you are curious and you like working via the telephone (at least 60% of your time);
· you have a perfect command of English or French;
· you are empathetic and very communicative and you can easily build a network;
· you like to work with targets and you experience this as challenging.
· you are highly motivated, enthusiastic, and a team player;
· you are independent, you are a quick learner, and you are constantly looking for new opportunities for further development in your traineeship.
· an interesting traineeship at the global market leader in specialised temporary and permanent staffing with an excellent reputation in the market;
· an international working environment where you feel both the 'vibe' of a multinational and the charm of a local team;
· dynamic and enthusiastic colleagues who create 'fun' and 'drive';
· training and coaching to guarantee your personal growth;
· learn from the best: our teams consist of professionals with a proven reputation in recruitment and/or sales.
Are you curious enough to ask critical questions, to offer professional solutions and to work together with a team of professionals to achieve the very best results? Then react now and we are looking forward to meeting you and discussing your traineeship.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: