A (senior) Java developer (H/F)
As part of the Software R&D team, you will develop client software (Windows, web) and server software (Linux) to transform Talk2M into an ever larger, more secure, more reliable and faster platform and ensure that it can continue to provide innovative services.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Performing functional and technical analyses.
- Implementing software, including unit testing, packaging, etc.
- Launching this software on our cloud platform.
- You are an industrial software engineer or have a university degree in computer science.
- You have a curious and innovative mind. You love discovering new technologies and environments. You have a diligent, analytical and critical-thinking mind-set. In short, you are a developer!
- You have basic programming skills.
- You have no more than 2 years of experience working with the following technologies:
o Java, MySQL and related tools/frameworks
o Linux Server, Windows Client
o IP networks, routing, OpenVPN, SSL, http, etc.
- You have a good command of the English language (writing and reading).
- You feel comfortable working autonomously but are also a good team player.
- Experience with agile methodology (Scrum) is a plus.
- A permanent contract
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits
- Opportunities for continuous professional training and development relating to your skills and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a growing SME