Offre d'emploi : Experienced Controller - Diegem
Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for an Experienced Controller for a permanent position based in Diegem.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the technology sector.
As Experienced Controller you will be responsible for:
- Full support on the monthly closing process;
- Variance analysis and corrective actions;
- Responsible for project follow up & controlling (order-to-cash process);
- Ensure the control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of figures, analysis and comments;
- Supporting the business end-to-end in the financial system landscape;
- Identify and highlight financial risks and opportunities in the business;
- Analyze and optimize internal control processes;
- Delivering (ad hoc) analysis/reporting;
- Support the management team driving analysis and participate in optimization projects;
- Support on bids and analysis of the financials.
The required profile for the Experienced Controller position:
- Around 5 years of professional experience in a finance/business unit controlling function or audit;
- Bachelor/ University degree, preferably Financial-Economics oriented, or equivalent;
- Familiar with MS Office (in depth Excel knowledge is a requirement);
- You speak, read and write English & Dutch fluently;
- Eager to understand the operations behind the numbers;
- Analytical mindset, numerical and organizational skills with ability to summarize and prioritize subjects;
- Pragmatic approach to building reporting in a complex and fast developing environment;
- A proactive, determined and persistent team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Focused to provide quality service to internal customers;
- Able to work under pressure, hands-on, proactive and capable to work autonomously.
Interested in this position of Experienced Controller at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.