Join us as a Sustainability Director!
Securex aims to extend its corporate responsibility by integrating sustainability into every aspect of its business. We believe that by aligning economic success with social and environmental impact, we can create a better future for all. As Sustainability Director, you will play a crucial role in driving authentic and inclusive ESG-policies across all domains of our organization.
What you will do:
· Develop and articulate our inspiring vision for a sustainable future.
· Infuse sustainability into our DNA by integrating it into our mission and the social objectives of each entity. Take the lead in designing an innovative Sustainability charter that will be embraced by our forward-thinking Board of Directors and leadership team.
· Define clear and ambitious sustainability goals across key areas such as emission reduction, gender equality, inclusion and more. Bring our sustainability goals to life through a concrete action plan and roadmap, with timelines, budgets and scope.
· Engage in regular and transparent discussions with teams and stakeholders, reporting on our sustainable progress. Involve every team member as a sustainability ambassador, igniting passion and fostering innovation.
· Ensure that sustainability becomes a ‘criterion’ in every investment, collaboration, product and project we undertake.
· Advise on development of our commercial offerings that champion sustainable employment, entrepreneurship and compliance with CSRD.
· Guarantee compliance with ESG reporting and regulations at both the EU and national levels.
· Drive sustainability initiatives across all Securex countries and at the corporate level.
· Manage our philanthropic initiatives with heart and purpose, making a difference in society.
· Represent Securex in external sustainability communities, passionately sharing our sustainability goals and achievements.
· University degree in Economics, Law, Social Sciences, or a related field, with a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in the dynamic world of ESG and sustainability.
· Passion for sustainability. Knowledge of ESG regulations and sustainability practices.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Fluent in Dutch, French, and English, enabling you to connect with our diverse stakeholders.
Why join us?
At Securex, we embrace innovation and creativity. As Sustainability Director, you report to the CEO and have the freedom to shape and drive change. Be part of a team that is not afraid to challenge the status quo and make a real impact on our world.
As a new position, the responsibilities may evolve based on your unique contributions and vision. We are excited to see how you shape the role!