Offre d'emploi : Area Merchandiser - Premium optical sector - Retail
The client is looking for an Area Merchandiser - Premium optical sector - Retail to reinforce his team in Brussels.
The company is one of the European leaders in the franchise of optical equipment and hearing. They have today a Worldwide presence with more than 1200 locations in 20 countries.
They have built their success by relying on their values of constant innovation, quality and accessibility of our products and services. They consolidate their success everyday thanks to the support of their partners in all aspects of their profession, and thanks to the training and development of their skills.
10 years ago, they have opened their first hearing centers, thus diversifying their optical activity by integrating hearing health as a complement.
Because innovating while preserving the environment is one of the Group's priorities, they also have created two collections of eco-friendly eyeglasses and sunglasses for men, women and children, made from natural and eco-friendly materials responsible.
The Area Merchandiser - Premium optical sector - Retail will be in charge of the following responsibilities :
Product and In-Store animation
- The sale of Brand's products in line with the brand's strategy
- The perfect outfit of the store and more specifically of the brand's merchandising
- Training of the teams on products and lenses to harmonize and optimize sales performance
- Increase the penetration rate of our exclusive products
- Ensure that commercial offers and in-store products are highlighted
- Assist teams in analyzing product rotation rates
- Preparation and setting up of the store during each opening
Relationship with Franchisee
- Ensure the franchisee's adherence to the brand's strategy and commercial policy
- Verify the proper execution and application of the franchise agreement by our partners
- Supporting store openings
- Improve the performance of our partners through plans
- Supporting the establishment of customer bases and direct marketing campaigns
- Training in sales and the trade policy of the brand
- Organization of meetings for franchisees with head office
- Ability to create links in the region and to promote joint administrative operations
- Debrief the franchisor by quality internal reports allowing to have a good visibility and readability of the life of the network
- Master degree in Economics or Business Engineering
- 3-4 years of experience in Area Management, District Management, Merchandising or Account Management in Retail
- Experience with Franchisee network is a strong asset
- Excellent communication
- Ability to convince, good mediator
- Fluent in French. Dutch is a strong asset
- A salary package including a company car and other extra legal advantages
- A challenging work environment
- A position with day 1 responsibilities
- Flexibility at work