Offre d'emploi : Junior Buyer (m/f/x)
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
Aisin Group Way
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Do you have a Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline? Would you like to develop your purchasing and negotiation skills? Then, this job is for you!
Our multicultural Purchasing team, composed of 30 employees, located on the Braine-l'Alleud site, is currently looking for a Junior Buyer in field of electronics and electrical components to strengthen the team. The Commodity Purchasing team is responsible for supplier benchmarking, evaluation, requests for quotation and supplier selection activity, as well as negotiations for mass production parts prices, terms and conditions.
What will you work on?
Supported by senior buyers and Purchasing Manager:
- Carry out market studies of candidate suppliers for specific categories of products in order to identify most suitable suppliers in term of Know-how, Quality , Delivery, Cost, Environnment
- Benchmark European market to identify candidate suppliers
- Utililise a Request for Information (RFI) process to understand suppliers’ capabilities
- Manage Request for Quotation (RFQ) process with selected suppliers, analyse proposals, report analysis and make recommendations for supplier selection.
- Prepare and negotiate cost and contract terms and conditions
- Carry out negotiation and investigate opportunities of cost optimization in mass production
- Participate in supplier evaluation of performance in mass production
- Present analyses in stuctured way to explain conclusions and make recommendations to management to gain approval
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills
- Willing to develop negotiation skills with customers and/or external suppliers
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Good command of Microsoft Office (excel, word, powerpoint)
- Proactive & assertive person
NICE TO HAVE
- A first experience in electronics purchasing, design or manufacturing
- Good command of French or any other languages
Why should you apply to AISIN Europe?
- Passion for automotive, advanced technologies and Innovation
- Open, multicultural and international environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels)
- Skills development and continuous training
- Good working atmosphere
What can we offer you?
- A first professional experience in an international & multicultural company
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits
- Flexible schedule with 2 days of homeworking
- Extralegal and company holidays
- Sports & family events for our employees and their family
How do you apply?
- Answer to this job ad by sending a CV & cover letter
- If your profile matches to our need, we will contact you for a first HR interview. If there is a mutual interest, you’ll meet the business manager in a face-to-face meeting. And last but not least step in our recruitment process is to take an Assessment Center to measure your softskills.
Your recruiter, Jade Lebrun, Senior HR Generalist - Consultant
Follow our activities on our Linkedin, Instagram & Facebook pages!