Offre d'emploi : Customer Service for a start-up active in ecoresponsible drinks
1 jour restant
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
- Customer service role: after sales, client contact, requests, process optimization
- start up environment, 3 days of home office per week possible, good package
Our client is a start up that was launched a bit more than 1 year ago by two students who realized their study project was having a huge success.
A bit more than one year later they have now 20 people working for them and they are continuing their growth.
They are active in eco responsible drinking solutions for companies, schools, ...
They are looking for a Trilingual (DU/ENG/FR) Customer Care to reinforce their team.
As Customer Care you will have following responsibilities:
- You manage everything related to after sales
- You are in continuous contact with clients and you answer their questions and requests
- You plan in technical interventions when problems arise with the vending system
- You analyse the different processes and make sure to optimize them
- You seek solutions proactively
- You help the company getting better every day
The successfull Customer Care has following profile:
- You are looking for a first job in an entrepreneurial start up
- You speak fluent Dutch, English and French
- You like to work in a fast paced environment
- You love client contact and are very solutions oriented
- You are always nice and helpful towards clients
- You see the work that needs to be done and are willing to work a bit outside your job description (start up mentality)
- a lot of flexibility (home office 3 days/week)
- a great team of dynamic and enthusiastic people
- a complete salary package
- a sustainable company willing to make our planet a healthier place