AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
Aisin Group Way
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Do you have excellent communication & organizational skills ? Do you want to play a key role in a multidisciplany team? Are you fluent in English? Then this job is for you! Our Aftermarket team, composed of about 30 employees, located on the Braine-l'Alleud site, is currently looking for a Project Manager to strengthen his team. Your role will be to coordinate and manage projects within the Aftermarket growing business ("internal" company-wide projects or "external" customer-related projects), in line with processes and best practices in order to ensure that the projects are completed on time and respecting the requirements (quality, content, budget...). What will you work on?
- Act as a bridge between internal Aftermarket business team (Product, Procurement, Sales, Marketing, Supply chain), other internal AISIN departments (Finance, Supply Chain, Operations) and external stakeholders (suppliers, engineering teams, other AM departments globally)
- Ensure project execution and governance by tracking deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines throughout the project process
- Identify resource constraints and assist with corrective action plans to remedy any issues
- Preparation of materials for meetings with internal stakeholders and, if necessary, with external one too;
Examples of projects to manage within the Aftermarket team:
- New Product line development (from initial market analysis to first deliveries to customers)
- Expansion of existing core product line
- Improvement of the service level and availability rate (Supply chain)
- Diverse sales promotion
- Marketing events (fair, loyalty trips, technical seminars…)
- Experience level: Confirmed (3 to 5 years of similar experience)
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Good command of Microsoft Office (excel, word, powerpoint)
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in the aftermarket sector
- Good command of French or other languages
- Microsoft project
- Prince2 or other Project Management qualification
Why should you apply to AISIN Europe?
- Passion for automotive, advanced technologies and Innovation
- Open, multicultural and international environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels)
- Skills development and continuous training
- Good working atmosphere
What can we offer you?
- A first professional experience in an international & multicultural company
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits
- Flexible schedule with 2 days of homeworking
- Extralegal and company holidays
- Sports & family events for our employees and their family
How do you apply?
- Answer to this job ad by sending a CV & cover letter
- If your profile matches to our need, we will contact you for a first HR interview. If there is a mutual interest, you’ll meet the business manager in a face-to-face meeting. And last but not least step in our recruitment process is to take an Assessment Center to measure your softskills.
Your recruiter, Jade Lebrun, Senior HR Generalist - Consultant
Follow our activities on our Linkedin, Instagram & Facebook pages!