Interested in being at the forefront of digital marketing transformation, at an industry leading company across 13 countries? We’re looking for a driven marketing specialist to assist in delivering the company digital strategy across all products with a particular focus in Belgium. Working as part of the global digital marketing team, you’ll be required to be able to communicate cross-functionally, liaise regularly with internal stakeholders (country marketeers/product specialists) and external suppliers.
This is a pivotal role for an in-house Paid Marketing Executive to join the digital marketing team. You will play a key role in developing the paid search & paid social strategy in Belgium as well as delivering campaigns across Belgium on Google, Microsoft Ads and Facebook.
They can offer you: Highly competitive salary, pathways to career progression, opportunities to be responsible for your own marketing initiatives, an innovative, technology driven culture and training & development opportunities.
What will you be doing as a Paid Marketing Executive?
- You will be assisting the management of paid search campaigns across Google, Microsoft advertising and social platforms such as Facebook and Instagram in Belgium.
- Assisting the rest of the team in other countries and helping set the strategy.
- Working with the Paid Media Manager to launch, monitor, and optimise PPC campaigns.
- Monitor KPIs and track budgets in the accounts that you manage.
- Provide regular reports to relevant stakeholders within the business.
- Writing compelling ad copy.
- Assist with the translation of website copy.
- 2-3 years’ experience within digital marketing, with a desire to specialise in paid search & paid social.
- Experience with Excel or Google sheets.
- Great written communication skills with the ability to craft compelling ad copy in Flemish/French/English.
- Excellent data analysis skills and comfortable with large data sets.
- Experience with Google Data Studio/ Tableau.
- Completed Google Skills shop courses such as Google Ads, Analytics Academy, Google Ad Manager etc.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- The freedom to choose where you work.
- The possibility to work fully remote.
- Excellent training and coaching.
- Friendly & supportive team working environment that encourages opportunities for self-development.
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression.
- Employee Fuel Card (after 6 months).
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Service Awards.