The client is looking for a Key Account Manager to join his team in Brussels.
The company is a multinational dairy products corporation based in France. It is one of the largest dairy companies in the world and operates in over 50 countries. The company is known for its wide range of dairy products, including milk, cheese, butter, yogurt, and other related
Growing through a combination of organic growth and acquisitions, the company has a diverse portfolio of well-known brands that cater to various segments of the dairy market.
The company is involved in every step of the dairy production process, from milk collection to processing and distribution. The group has a strong international presence and operates numerous dairy processing facilities and distribution centers worldwide. It also has a significant presence in the cheese market, producing a wide variety of cheese types that are sold globally.
The company's commitment to quality, innovation, and sustainability has contributed to its growth and recognition as a prominent player in the global dairy industry.
The Key Account Manager will be represent, negotiate, and sell products, including cheeses and butter, to National Brands and Distributor Brands at a top 3 client. The mission is to build a long-term relationship in order to market products optimally and maximize profitability.
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager to create the annual business plan.
- Develop action plans for the client through market reviews and assortment recommendations.
- Anticipate medium-term major changes in collaboration with the Sales Manager and develop scenarios.
- Analyze and implement opportunities with clients.
- Analyze, prepare, negotiate, and evaluate annual agreements.
- Translate the marketing plan into concrete proposals for the client.
- Present proposed market analyses.
- Optimize budgets, discount policies, etc., for clients.
- Work with Trade Marketing to make the best use of available data.
- Customer Administrative Follow-Up
- Approve invoices and track expenses.
- Inform the Sales Assistant about actions, promotions, assortment, etc.
- Update "customer conditions" documents and communicate about them.
- Inform the Sales department about negotiations and customer requests (customer visit reports).
- Inform other departments (Supply, Marketing) about negotiations, actions, assortment, conditions, etc.
- Master's degree in economics.
- Experience of 3 years in a sales role, including customer management, ideally with one of the top 3 clients (Carrefour, Delhaize, Colruyt).
- Strong interest and affinity for dairy products.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Attention to detail, analytical mindset, critical thinking, and the ability to interpret data.
- Organizational and pragmatic capabilities.
- Capable of working independently, organizing one's schedule, being proactive and creative.
- Team player, willing to contribute and collaborate, always striving for quality work.
- Entrepreneurial, analytical, and diligent profile in managing cases from start to finish, with energy and determination.
- Bilingual (written and spoken) in French (native language) and Dutch. Good knowledge of English.
- An attractive salary package inclduing a company car
- A nice and challenging work environment
- Opportunity to have responsibilities since day one
- 2 days of home office