The Trade Marketer will play a crucial role in developing and executing effective marketing strategies that drive business growth and enhance brand visibility.
The client is a European leader in B2B e-commerce and they are actively looking for a new team member to join their amazing family. You will work closely with our digital marketing team !
As Trade Marketer you will :
- Work every day, together with your colleagues, to achieve the best possible sales of our products.
- Maintain strong relationships with our suppliers. Together with suppliers you look at which marketing campaigns (online and offline) can be used for their products.
- Make the annual plans and work them out with the available supplier budget.
- Coordinate the entire process regarding the marketing activities of our suppliers. This process goes from development and coordination to fulfillment and reporting.
- Ensure that group campaigns match the local market and needs. You keep your finger on the pulse of local trends and developments and are able to translate these into relevant product offerings.
- Provide recommendations on new opportunities in product offerings.
Monitor and analyze the performance of our product groups and translate this into actions and proposals to adjust and optimize.
The successful Trade Marketer has the following profile :
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Business management or similar.
- Min. 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- Perfect command of Dutch and English, French is a plus.
- good organizational and planning skills
- good contact with suppliers
We offer you the possibility to join a European leader on the market, a great place to work with an attractive salary package. Home office policy (3 days a week) is also provided.