Offre d'emploi : Calibration project manager (m/f/x)
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
Aisin Group Way
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Are you an experienced engineer in automotive industry with excellent project management skills? Do you feel comfortable with data and measurements analysis? Customer satisfaction has no secret for you? Then this job is for you!
Your mission Our Engineering Department in the Powertrain Division, located on the Braine-l'Alleud site, is currently looking for a Calibration project manager to strengthen his team. What will you work on?
- Coordinate several projects simultaneously (~2~3, for same customer) and communicate with customers to ensure excellent satisfaction
- Summarize project status at every milestone to European and Japan stakeholders
- Lead the design reviews with stakeholders, create necessary technical documentation to get approvals for releasing related deliverables and/or pass the development gates/milestones
- Drive prototype and development vehicles on test tracks to check AT shifting quality status and judge if improvement is needed
- Analyze data and feedback to calibration expert with needed improvement to meet production standards
- Work on continuous improvement: assist in the development and improvement of engineering process and methodologies
- Collaborate and provide technical support to internal and external stakeholders throughout the development and product lifecycle, from project initation until product end of life
- Experience level: Confirmed (min. 3-5 years of similar experience, preferably working with European OEMs as supplier)
- Strong understanding of Powertrain system (Engine, Transmission) and Control
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Problem solver with analytical skills, curious, strong force of proposals
- A valid driving license for more than 3 years
- Willing to travel for short period (1week) outside EU in case of project need (depending on OEM responsibility location)
NICE TO HAVE
- A specific education or training in technical project management is an asset
- Knowledge and experience of automotive tools is a plus (INCA, AVL, diagnostics, …)
- Able to manage priorities and decision-maker
- Good knowledge of usual MS office tools
- French, Japanese or any other language is a plus
Why should you apply to AISIN Europe?
- Passion for automotive, advanced technologies and Innovation
- Open, multicultural and international environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels)
- Skills development and continuous training
- Good working atmosphere
What can we offer you?
- A first professional experience in an international & multicultural company
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits
- Flexible schedule with 2 days of homeworking
- Extralegal and company holidays
- Sports & family events for our employees and their family
How do you apply?
- Answer to this job ad by sending a CV & cover letter
- If your profile matches to our need, we will contact you for a first HR interview. If there is a mutual interest, you’ll meet the business manager in a face-to-face meeting. And last but not least step in our recruitment process is to take an Assessment Center to measure your softskills.
Your recruiter, Jade Lebrun, Senior HR Generalist - Consultant
Follow our activities on our Linkedin, Instagram & Facebook pages!