Based in Liège, LACROIX City Belgium is the excellence center for smart street solutions over lighting grids. The measurement of traffic density and user speeds is used for road mobility and safety applications. By integrating environmental sensors, parking sensors, etc., LACROIX Citys' public lighting network is becoming the driving force behind Smart street networks.
LACROIX City is the European leader in Smart City technology. As industrial designer of complementary smart street equipment for local authorities and businesses, LACROIX City guides, optimizes and secures the flow of vehicles and people with an end goal: to share streets and roads, considering the needs of all their users and operators. Established in France, Spain, Belgium and North America, LACROIX City has now more than 600 employees shared between R&D offices and complementary production sites. LACROIX City customers are cities, regions, and distribution network companies, worldwide. Together, they prepare the infrastructure for smart roads and mobility. Please visit https://www.LACROIX-city.com
In order to develop its business and reinforce LACROIX City Belgium’s team, we are actively looking for a (m/f) Embedded Software Engineer.
Reporting to the R&D Manager, you integrate LACROIX City Belgium embedded software development team. As such, you work on backend applications running on edge devices and on embedded communication technologies.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You propose, with the support of the R&D Manager, the roadmap of backend and embedded applications.
- Within the software development team, you develop, maintain and upgrade backend and embedded applications and/or you customize existing standard applications to the most suitable solution based on the customers’ specifications and expectations.
- You participate to demonstrations and software development projects.
- Your report work evolution on regular basis.
- You hold a Master’s degree in engineering, electronics, IT or computer science, or equivalent through experience.
- You have a good command of C programming (low-level coding).
- You have a good understanding of Linux environments.
- Experience in a software engineer position within the industry is a plus, junior profiles applications are welcome.
- You are solutions, quality, innovation and results oriented, with good communication skills.
- You are self-motivated, team player, hands on, autonomous, rigorous, and flexible.
- You have very good command of English and French.
- The command of Dutch and/or German is a plus.
- A diversified and challenging technical position within a dynamic team in a fast-growing start-up.
- The opportunity to enter a sustainable development and green tech company.
- Varied contacts with professionals on an international scale.
- Significant learning and evolution opportunities.
- An attractive salary package coherent with your experience.
Send your CV and covering letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/embedded-software-engineer-mf-lacroix/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.