Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for a Consolidation Manager for a permanent position based in Diegem.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the production sector.
As Consolidation Manager you will be responsible for:
- Perform monthly consolidation and reporting of the company's affiliates in EMEA and APAC as per USGAAP:
- Review completeness of reporting packages
- Consolidate the monthly financial position + income statement
- Consolidate the monthly cash-flow statement
- Reconcile intercompanies
- Review proper completion of reporting packages by flow and contact local teams to inquire
- Coach employees involved in the consolidation process on usage of tool and reporting requirements
- Reconcile and inquire with treasury the financial result and net debt of the monthly consolidation
- Prepare disclosures full year consolidated report as per legal requirements in Belgium
- Participate in closing and reporting activities
- Coordination with other members of Group Accounting to further develop insights on reporting
- Provide supporting files and explanation to external auditor for positions taken in the consolidation
- Consolidation perimeter includes about 20 legal entities in about 15 countries resulting into an annual turnover of about 600mEUR
- Most entities are using SAP as ERP system
- Current consolidation system is BOFinance with IBM Planning Analytics for reporting output. Transition to CCH Tagetik consolidation tool ongoing
The required profile for the Consolidation Manager position:
- Education level & general experience: Master degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent. Relevant consolidation experience (minimum 10 years) in a similar environment
- Technical knowledge/ expertise: Experience with accounting, consolidation and reporting software (SAP, BO Finance (optional), IBM planning analytics (optional), Tagetik). Strong knowledge of Consolidation and IFRS accounting rules
- Excellent analytical skills and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English; knowledge of another language is an asset
- Open minded and self-starting team player
- Ability to work under tight monthly schedules
Key performance indicators:
- Reporting within deadlines
- Accurate and free of errors reporting and consolidation
- Critical analysis of evolutions of monthly reported figures
- Audit corrections reported by external auditor
Interested in this position of Consolidation Manager at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.