- As a Sales Training Officer - Luxury industry, you will manage training for two brands and for a range of 40 Customers in Benelux.
- These training will be both face to face and online.
- You will work for one of the most famous and prestigious company active in the watch and fashion industry.
As a Sales Training Officer - Luxury Industry you will have to:
- Organize sales training for both brands within the seller's network
- Provide internal training to raise awareness of the company's know-how and core values
- Work in close collaboration with the Training teams as well as with the teams at Headquarters in Geneva
- Propose reports & analyses on how to optimize your impact on re-sellers
- Participate to external events and conferences.
You will follow exhaustive training in both Brussels & Geneva.
You will report to the Sales Director of the company.
The ideal Sales Training Officer - Luxury Industry should be / have:
- a perfect level of language in French, Dutch & English
- a first proven experience in Sales or Training
- a high level of interest for luxury watches
- technical knowledge in watchmaking is a strong advantage
- excellent oral and presentation skills
- an eye to details
- able to work under pressure and deadlines
- knowledge of the fashion or luxury industry is an added value
More than these skills, we are looking for someone passionate who will become the brand ambassador of the most renowned luxury brands.
It will be a unique opportunity to join an incredible company where you can expect a very interesting package linked to your level of experience. Depending on your seniority you can expect car, bonus, insurances, meal vouchers, phone & laptop and 30 days of holidays.
Finally, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in a distinctive work environment, where culture, fashion, and history seamlessly converge within the office in Brussels.