Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for an Internal Auditor for a permanent position based in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the Construction sector.
The Internal Audit function is directly reporting to the Global Head of Internal Audit and directly in contact with our senior management.
The scope covers the whole Group having activities in Belgium and internationally (large part in Middle-East). The annual audit plan covers entities, projects, processes, financial matters (so not only operational processes). The missions abroad are about 30%.
Join a small dynamic team where you'll work directly with the head of the department.
High visibility function interacting with a large variety of stakeholders within the organization providing a broad understanding of the company.
The required profile for the Internal Auditor position:
- You have a master degree in finance or economics, engineering or other relevant field;
- Pragmatic and Results-oriented with strong assertiveness and analytical skills;
- Minimum of 5 years experience including external or internal audit (focused on industry/commercial is an advantage);
- Good knowledge in financial analysis and/or project management expertise;
- Good basis on standard internal controls and good accounting level knowledge;
- You are Fluent in Dutch or French and you have a very good level in English (audit are fully performed in English -spoken and written);
- Strong interpersonal and communicational skills are necessary to achieve pragmatic solutions;
- A strong team player profile is key in the context of the limited team size;
- You are willing and flexible to travel abroad up to 30% of your time.
Interested in this position of Internal Auditor at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.