Offre d'emploi : Cash & Treasury Manager - Groot-Bijgaarden
Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for a Cash & Treasury Manager for a permanent position based in Groot-Bijgaarden.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the industrial sector.
As Cash & Treasury Manager you will be responsible for:
- Oversee daily cash forecast and cash position, related borrowing needs and funds available for investment;
- Forecast, monitor and track Direct Cash Flow on weekly and monthly basis;
- Work with budget owners and Sales departments to accurately forecast timing and amount of future cash flows;
- Maintain and further develop the Group Treasury reporting dashboard on cash results and forecasts;
- Ensure sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements;
- Collaborate with bank partners to effect fund transfers to and from the line-of-credit, money market and/or other company bank accounts;
- Set up and monitor the long term (+18mths) indirect cash flow;
- Review and drive improvements in cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with company policies and procedures;
- Assist with project assignments and financial reporting;
- Develop and support treasury policies, procedures and controls;
- Review bank fees, and provide monthly or quarterly reporting;
- Maintain strong communications with banks and other financial service providers.
The required profile for the Cash & Treasury Manager position:
- 5-8 years of experience in finance or accounting, with strong background in treasury;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including advanced spreadsheet and modelling skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong managerial, organizational and decision-making skills;
- Ability to drive results in a fast-paced/deadline-oriented environment;
- Displaying strong attitude in communication towards internal partners as keeper of the gate of all related Cash matters;
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Knowledge of general treasury, forecasting and budgeting accounting in a cross border and multi-currency environment;
- Strong knowledge of financial instruments, credit facilities and treasury best practices;
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of SAP 4 Hana.
- A unique chance to be part of a prestigious multinational company with a competitive brand image;
- A challenging position in a young and dynamic environment with a positive atmosphere and open communication, where taking initiative is highly appreciated;
- The opportunity to further develop within the organisation and further specialize in your field of expertise;
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits and flexible working hours.
Interested in this position of Cash & Treasury Manager at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
Postulez à l’offre: Cash & Treasury Manager - Groot-Bijgaarden
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément