Offre d'emploi : Senior Internal Auditor
Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for a Senior Internal Auditor for a permanent position based in Diegem.
Our client is a fast-growing company active in the production sector.
As Senior Internal Auditor you will be responsible for:
- With direction from the Internal Audit Director and/or Audit Manager leads, plans, performs, and manages operational, financial, and compliance audits of the company's Co. EMEA & APAC divisions and plants. May be assigned special projects in the financial, operational, and other areas of risk at Brussels corporate office and specific company's Co. EMEA & APAC locations.
- Completes audits within the time frame established and agreed upon.
- With support from the Audit Director and/or Audit Manager reviews, tests, and evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of operations, reliability of financial reporting, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Leads and conducts audits of Company EMEA & APAC operations to identify opportunities where internal controls can be cost effectively enhanced. Develops and documents control opportunities and to communicates them to Internal Audit Director, Manager and other members of management, both verbally and in written reports.
- Develops sound and effective audit recommendations based on factual audit findings. Presents audit findings to Internal Audit Director and/or Manager, and assists in preparing and discussing audit findings and recommendations with all levels of management.
- Assist the Internal Audit Director and/or Audit Manager in preparing audit reports applying excellent writing skills.
- Lead audit projects and staff auditors with minimum supervision
- Assist external auditors with year-end audit and observation of physical inventories of the company's Co. EMEA & APAC divisions and plants when necessary.
- Developing and maintaining professional rapport with company management to ensure their understanding of audit requirements, approach and reporting methods.
- Keeping up with continuing professional education requirements.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by Internal Audit Director and/or senior management.
The required profile for the Senior Internal Auditor position:
- 5-7 years of previous in-house audit experience, preferably in a large, multi-national company.
- Must be capable of performing job duties with proficient English language skills.
- Ability to communicate in German, French, Spanish and/or Dutch helpful.
- Ability to travel up to 35%.
- Bachelors degree in business discipline.
Interested in this position of Senior Internal Auditor at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
Postulez à l’offre: Senior Internal Auditor
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément