The client is looking for a Key Account Manager to join his team in Brussels.
Our client, a global leader in dairy products, has an extraordinary family history that is now shared by more than 80,000 employees around the world. Experts in their field, they take great pride in having several globally recognised brands in their portfolio. Focused on meeting consumer needs, they also place a strong emphasis on preserving the unique flavors of local communities and are determined to provide their employees with a warm, friendly, and entrepreneurial environment. Joining their teams means becoming part of a group of passionate individuals who are true experts in their field. Every day, with a good dose of determination, they develop and nurture brands that are appreciated and respected worldwide
The Key Account Manager will be represent, negotiate, and sell products, including cheeses and butter, to National Brands and Distributor Brands at a top 3 client. The mission is to build a long-term relationship in order to market products optimally and maximize profitability.
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager to create the annual business plan.
- Develop action plans for the client through market reviews and assortment recommendations.
- Anticipate medium-term major changes in collaboration with the Sales Manager and develop scenarios.
- Analyze and implement opportunities with clients.
- Analyze, prepare, negotiate, and evaluate annual agreements.
- Translate the marketing plan into concrete proposals for the client.
- Present proposed market analyses.
- Optimize budgets, discount policies, etc., for clients.
- Work with Trade Marketing to make the best use of available data.
- Customer Administrative Follow-Up
- Approve invoices and track expenses.
- Inform the Sales Assistant about actions, promotions, assortment, etc.
- Update "customer conditions" documents and communicate about them.
- Inform the Sales department about negotiations and customer requests (customer visit reports).
- Inform other departments (Supply, Marketing) about negotiations, actions, assortment, conditions, etc.
- Master's degree in economics.
- Experience of 3 years in a sales role, including customer management, ideally with one of the top 3 clients (Carrefour, Delhaize, Colruyt).
- Strong interest and affinity for dairy products.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Attention to detail, analytical mindset, critical thinking, and the ability to interpret data.
- Organizational and pragmatic capabilities.
- Capable of working independently, organizing one's schedule, being proactive and creative.
- Team player, willing to contribute and collaborate, always striving for quality work.
- Entrepreneurial, analytical, and diligent profile in managing cases from start to finish, with energy and determination.
- Bilingual (written and spoken) in French (native language) and Dutch. Good knowledge of English.
- An attractive salary package including a company car
- A nice and challenging work environment
- Opportunity to have responsibilities since day one
- 2 days of home office