BVI is a global ophthalmic medical device manufacturer with a mission to deliver high quality solutions and innovation for advancing eye surgery and improving the vision of patients.
With nine decades of developing leading products and solutions, BVI partners with ophthalmic surgeons to improve the vision of millions of patients across the globe.
The team supports surgical teams, in more than 115 countries worldwide, either directly or through our network of trusted distributors.
BVI partners with Proselect in the search for a:
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER (Antwerp/Limburg) (F/M/X)
Build loyalty and Develop the customer portfolio in the Antwerp & Limburg area
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing !
Come & Be part of a mission that matters !
Key responsibilities :
- Promote BVI products and distribute products to ophthalmic surgeons within anterior segment (IOL, consumables) (actually, it means 30% hunting ans 70% farming) ;
- Maintain ongoing relations with hospital pharmacists, operating room nurses, and other decision-makers in the hospital environment ;
- Organize product information and demonstration sessions (wet lab) with existing (new products) and potential (full range) end users as well as leads and young assistant ophthalmologist surgeons ;
- Negotiate agreements with purchasing managers and/or hospital pharmacists (on complete BVI portfolio) ;
On-site assistance - after training
- Accompany the operators and nursing staff in the handling of the products before and during the operations in the operating room ;
- Provide training to hospital staff involved in the handling of intraocular implants, surgical instruments and dispensing products ;
- On-site assistance in the management of consignments (intraocular implants and dispensing products) ;
- Follow up on the proper functioning of an on-site relationship.
- During national (and possibly on request also international) ophthalmology congresses, active presence on the BVI booth in order to ensure promotion of the BVI range and image ;
- Collecting and analyzing market information and relaying it to the BVI organization ;
- Organization of scientific evenings and/or appropriate and targeted promotional events in collaboration with downstream marketing team ;
Team Spirit and Proactivity !
Ideally you hold a bachelor's degree (sales-oriented) as well as a first experience in the medical device, hospital, or pharmaceutical sector.
The ideal candidate must be driven, forward-thinking with a positive attitude who wants to grow with a fast-paced, evolving company.
You are fluent in Dutch and English, ideally with a good command of French, especially to understand and communicate with your colleagues.
You are willing to learn and work on technical products with experts, ready to spend time on your training and once operational, be proactive.
Finally, you perfectly combine team spirit and company development with your personal results.
A multicultural and respectful environment with great potential !
More than an open-ended contract, our client offers you an attractive salary package accompanied by extra-legal benefits.
Our client also offers you the opportunity to flourish in a versatile function within an ambitious, dynamic and growing company. It is a company at the forefront of technology where initiative is required.
You join a professional team where respect, communication and rigor are the key words.
Proselect manages this recruitment exclusively.
Any interested candidate is invited to send us his application via our "apply" button.
Your application will be processed promptly and confidentially.