Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for a Financial Controlling Manager for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the pharmaceutical sector.
As Financial Controlling Manager you will be responsible for:
- Development of the annual budget and the multi-year plan;
- Regular reviews of the financial outlook through forecasting of business value drivers;
- As business partner, proactive support to Benelux management team regarding driving the financial and operating performance (KPIs, dashboards, improvement plans…);
- Month end close management;
- Preparation of business reviews;
- Safeguard corporate assets (internal controls / financial procedures);
- Identify improvement opportunities for financial processes and reports;
- Participate in / lead ad hoc projects;
- Preparation of the information for the external and internal auditors;
- Close collaboration with the corporate finance functions (reporting, performance management, internal controls);
- Motivation, management and coaching of a team of 2 controllers. Close collaboration with the business analysis and accounting departments.
The required profile for the Financial Controlling Manager position:
- Master degree in finance or related field;
- 5 years of experience in controlling or audit firm;
- Structured approach and critical thinking;
- Enjoy working in a team and being autonomous;
- Creative, Positive, open mindset;
- Eager to learn;
- Pro-active, creative, and passionate about explaining Finance to non-financial audience;
- Rigorous, result-oriented, able to meet tight deadlines, problem-solving, and analytical skills;
- Advanced user of Excel, Tableau (or similar tool) user experience is a plus;
- Relevant experience working with an ERP (Microsoft Dynamics is a plus);
- Fluent in English and French. Dutch is a plus.
Interested in this position of Financial Controlling Manager at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.