Offre d'emploi : Treasury Accountant
A broad position as Treasury Accountant with responsibilities in an international company in the region of Willebroek - Puurs - Bornem.
Our client, an international company located in the region of Willebroek - Puurs - Bornem, is looking for a Treasury Accountant to strengthen the Accounting department. You will join a multicultural environment with the opportunity to learn and to grow.
As a Treasury Accountant you will be responsible for all the treasury activities handled in the Regional Shared Service Centre. Besides your daily interaction with the Treasury Manager and the rest of the Management within the region, you will be in daily contact with the international SSC in Poland and the Headquarter.
- Predicting Weekly Cash Flow: Forecast cash flow for different companies and countries.
- Managing Treasury Limits: Monitor daily limits set by the Group and prepare cash reports.
- Ensuring Liquidity: Keep an eye on bank liquidity levels and transfer excess funds to Group HQ.
- Reporting to HQ: Prepare weekly liquidity reports for our headquarters
- Facilitating Payments: Review and approve payment requests, ensuring timely execution.
- Supervising Transactions: Monitor daily transactions and bookings meticulously.
- Handling Bank Relations: Maintain regular contact with banks for various matters.
- Supporting Audits: Collaborate on annual external treasury-related audits.
You will work closely together with your Accounting colleagues.
- You obtained a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting
- You have a first experience in treasury preferably in an international environment
- You have experience with bank interactions
- You are fluent in English, any other language skill is an asset
- You are accurate, analytic and you have good communication skills
- You are a teamplayer and you want to work in an international environment
- A long-term opportunity to grow as a professional in an international environment
- Flexible working hours and possibility for hybrid working (2d/week)
- A competitive salary package with extra benefits such as a company car, fuel card, group insurance, health insurance, extra holidays