Challenging role as SAP Consultant responsible for the integration of SAP in various entities within the group. This role offers international exposure and requires 30% travel.
Our client, an international company located in the region of Willebroek - Puurs - Bornem, is looking for a profile with experience as AP Accountant who wants to evolve as SAP Consultant. You will join a multicultural environment with the opportunity to learn and to grow.
You will be responsible for the integration of SAP in the various divisions worldwide and you will be part of the Change Management team.
- Perform change management as an integrated part of finance projects to smoothen the implementation and ensure adoption of new processes and systems (engaging pro-actively and constructively with stakeholders, preparing and executing training, communication, and surveys).
- Take part in driving extended coverage and usage of standard processes and systems to improve automation, efficiency, and transparency across the Group.
- Engage with GPOs to improve processes.
- Support improvements and/or address issues to safeguard compliance in the group, where this is related to systems and processes within the portfolio of BCM, Finance. Amongst other, this includes handling SRQs, making sure that request templates are properly filled thus ensuring that the information needed for management to prioritize is included.
- Perform test preparation and test execution, including documentation.
- Participate actively in hyper care. Document issues and resolutions.
- Develop, document, and use standards for recurring work and project roll-outs of BCM Finance.
- You have at least 2 years of experience within an AP Accounting role
- You have a strong operational knowledge of SAP
- You are flexible to travel frequently (30% of the time)
- You have strong organizational and communication skills
- You have already experience in project management
- You are a teamplayer and willing to work in an international working environment
- We offer a challenging role in an international work environment with possibilities for growth and development
- We offer an attractive benefits package: company car, fuel card, laptop, mobile phone, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers 7 euro, eco vouchers, extra holidays
- Flexible hours and hybrid working (2d/week)