Can’t wait to make an impact on the world?
You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.Your journey with us
- As a member of our Strategy and Performance team, you will help our clients to address business-critical issues, and support management teams in finding solutions to answering complex strategic dilemmas. Based on thorough market research and our strong strategic methodologies, you advise SME’s in the different strategic options to face the challenges of today and tomorrow.
- You will contribute to a wide range of projects across various industries, helping our clients cope with the challenges they are facing, linked to the corporate, sustainability, customer and/or digital strategy of the SME;
- Build strong market knowledge in order to obtain a strong sector understand to give clients insights in market trends, which will affect their current business;
- Provide our clients with a forward-looking view of the most important strategic topics affecting them; Support the client in determining its strategy and defining the right set of initiatives & projects to execute upon this strategy;
- You will advise family owned (private) companies with their growth challenges, transformation or international ambitions; the majority of the clients are located in Wallonia and Brussels; you will work with the management team and very often the owner of the company;
- Scope and deliver engagements, including leading the approach, liaising with stakeholders, and directing activities of people on the project team;
- Provide professional development opportunities and feedback for junior team members;
- Challenge the management of the companies with a critical mindset and based on strong (market) analysis;
- Prepare with the team market research and workshops; being able to facilitate workshops with management; delivering high quality strategic report based on a thorough understanding of the client challenges and profound (market) analysis.
Let’s talk about youSuccessful candidates will have a degree from a top-tier academic institution, have minimum 5 years of relevant business experience, and the ability to meet each of the following criteria:
- Excellent academic credentials for both undergraduate and graduate coursework, MBA is a plus;
- A minimum of 5 years of previous work experience with a top consultancy practice, strategy house in SME market or internal strategy teams within a large company
- Having a strong affinity and interest in family owned (private) companies
- Proven track record in dealing with growth and transformation issues/strategies such as market expansion, customer insights, profitability management, etc.;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (including presentations), both written and verbal;
- Leadership qualities, project management skills, and people management and development skills with a strong focus on team development;
- Have a creative mind set, dare to think out of the box with an analytical touch;
- Ability to lead and direct cross functional teams;
- Strong skills to work with MS Powerpoint and MS Excel;
- Fluency in French & English, preferably also in Dutch
Personal Qualities Valued:
- Intellectually powerful and agile: curious, pragmatic, rigorous, and creative;
- Be able to set up partnerships with colleagues and stakeholders. Be a trusted advisor, who is comfortable with working on difficult issues where there can be no definitive “right” answer; patient in the face of uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity;
- Capable of working on multiple, overlapping tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to take initiative and make things happen with moderate supervision and guidance.
Accounting is so much more than hard numbers. Think analysis, critical insights, problem-solving and strategic planning. The magic happens when analysis and insight meld.It’s what turns accountants into trusted advisors who use regulatory compliance and reporting to create opportunities and manage risk for our clients.At Deloitte, we advise a wide range of companies across multidisciplinary services ranging from accounting, tax, legal, mergers and acquisitions to services such as “business control & technology” and “strategy & growth” tailor-made solutions.
Part of the Accountancy family, the Strategy & Performance team offers A to Z guidance from strategy to transformation. Family businesses & SMEs ask us to bring their organisation to the next level. We'll give your company clear strategic directions, monitor your business and transform your operations.Who is Deloitte?
World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory. +6000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.Why Deloitte?
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you. Never stop growing!
Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact. We practice what we preach!
As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values
.Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and prioritiesSustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises). Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!