To ensure continued growth of its client, Robert Half is currently looking to recruit a Senior Plant Controller (m-f-x).
Our client is an international company based in the Brabant Wallon. They are active in the industry with several line of production located in Belgium.
As a Plant Controller, you will report both the CEO and the CFO and you will be in charge of the following activities :
- You are responsible for the financial closing and reporting process of the production plant;
- You develop a constructive relationship with the business (e.g. Plant Manager, Purchasing, Sales, Supply Chain, etc.) so that, on the basis of your analyses and business insight, you give input on cost prices, draw up and follow up the budget, etc;
- During the annual budget and periodic forecast rounds, you take the lead in translating the production parameters financially into a correct standard cost price budget/forecast;
- You will be the right hand of the top management (Managing Director, Investors, CFO, …) and will advise them on the business strategy;
- You will develop new tools, new KPI, optimize IT systems, reporting, …
The required qualifications for this position of Plant Controller are the following:
- You hold a master's degree in an economic field;
- You have minimum 7 to 10 years of experience with a first confirmed experience as a controller in a production environment with good understanding of costing, cost controlling, … ;
- You are proactive by nature and enjoy taking the initiative to optimize matters;
- You are ambitious, entrepreneurship, autonomous, business minded and reliable:
- You are fluent in French and English.
Interested by this position? Do not hesitate to send us your CV.
Robert Half SRL traite les données des candidats qui sont nécessaires pour mener à bien le processus de candidature. Vous trouverez plus d' informations sur la protection des données, en particulier sur vos droits légaux, à https://www.roberthalf.be/fr/protection-des-donnees.