As Marketing & Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for supporting partners & lawyers in expanding the client portfolio.
You will manage marketing activities.
Our client is a renowned international law firm with a strong global presence, recognized for its expertise across various industries.
Committed to innovation and providing top-notch legal services, they are dedicated to helping their clients navigate complex legal challenges and achieve their business objectives.
The Brussels office is looking for an experienced Marketing & Business Development Manager to strengthen its team.
As Marketing & Business Development Manager, your main responsibilities will be to :
- Closely work with partners & lawyers
- Work on both local & international practices
- Provide support to develop client portfolio (including pitches)
- Organize & manage client activities such as webinar, seminar, events
- Manage marketing activities, both offline & online
- Develop marketing & communication materials such as emailing, newsletters, brochures, presentations
- Keep the online presence up to date (website, social media, intranet)
- Manage budget
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Demonstrated experience in marketing & business development within a legal or professional services environment
- Fluent in English, proficiency in French and/or Dutch is a strong advantage
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral & written
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent structure
- Attention to detail
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Get a challenging role with responsibilities within a renowned law firm
- Work in an international environment
- Get a fixed salary package based on your experience
- Get an extra-legal benefits package (net allowances, meal & eco-vouchers, public transport, insurances, 24 days off)