Are you the Supply Planner we are looking for to join our team? Do you want to play a crucial role in ensuring a smooth supply chain? If you are a driven professional with strong analytical skills and a passion for logistics, we want to talk to you!
The client is a global leader in an innovative industry. Their goal is to optimize product development in order to increase the health of people all around the world.
The Supply Planner has the following responsibilities:
- Material Requirements Calculation
- Ensure Inventory Levels are on Defined Target
- Manage supplier relationship
- Purchasing and Supply Coordination
- forecast, solve problems
- Performance & KPI Management
- Manage consigned stock availability with customers
- Create and update ERP master data
- Lead improvement projects to solve recurrent issues
The successful candidate:
- 3 to 5 years experience in Supply Chain, Materials Management
- Fluent French & English
- Figures/data driven
- Ability to deliver in a fast moving environment
- Strong will to contribute to process improvement
- Excel : Intermediate / Expert level
- IT Expertise: ERP & Business Intelligence Tools
- APICS & Lean 6 Sigma certifications is a plus
- Pharma experience is a plus
- Competitive Remuneration: We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits.
- Professional Growth: Opportunities for career development and training.
- Dynamic Environment: Join a team that is shaping the future of our supply chain.
- Work-life Balance: We support a healthy work-life balance.
- Innovative Culture: Work in an environment where your ideas and insights are valued.