Do you already have a couple of years of experience into Banking operations, compliance and process management? Do you perfectly speak French and have a fluent English? Apply here!
Our client, a renowned Financial Service located in Brussels, is currently looking for a Compliance and Transactions Assistant to strengthen its team located in Brussels.
As a Compliance and Transactions Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Verify and authorise daily transactions, including subscriptions, redemptions, cash, and securities transfers
- Ensure accuracy and compliance in client data events, such as client onboarding and modifications
- Identify issues and implement corrective actions
- Enhance processes and control tools to uphold the highest quality of service for end customers
- Create, generate, and maintain internal management reports
- Provide on-demand support for legal and fiscal reporting preparation
- Develop, document, and implement standardised operating procedures and process guidelines to align with internal governance, policies, and procedures
As a Compliance and Transactions Analyst, you have the following profile:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Law or similar + minimum 2 years of experience (or equivalent by experience) in a similar role
- Fluency in French and English. Dutch is a plus
- Strong organisational skills and attention to details
- Analytical mindset and problem solving attitude are required for the position
Our client offers you the possibility to evolve in a dynamic and professional environment. Salary package will be based on your experience and assorted by many additional benefits. Possibility to work part-time 80%.