For a German group based in Waterloo, we are looking for a bilingual Senior Accountant with knowledge of Hard HR (m/f/x)!
Our client is an international company operating in the chemicals sector.
In this position, you will work for the 3 entities located in Waterloo, Brussels and Bornem. You will be responsible for the HR-related general ledger accounts and act as an important interface between Finance and HR payroll. Besides that, you will also play a support role in the Compensation & Benefit team. For all these activities you will work closely with the HR shared Service Center team located in Berlin.
- You prepare the monthly provisions and update these accordingly in SAP
- You take ownership of all HR/payroll-related general ledger accounts
- You provide payroll-related information to Finance for the annual accounts and the corporate income tax declaration
- You ensure correct processing of HR-related invoices (insurances, lunch vouchers, training,...) and timely clear all related waiting accounts
- You are the connecting person between HR payroll and Local Finance and the internal service departments in Berlin
- You contribute to the quality and knowledge management by documenting all processes and relevant legal regulations in accordance with the high-quality standards
- You have good knowledge in the field of Finance legislation. You translate (new) legislation into concrete guidelines and ensure correct implementation and follow-up
- You hold a bachelor's or master's degree in finance, HR or equivalent by experience
- You have extensive experience with HR accounting. Internal mobility and accounting processing of wages and commissions are also familiar to you
- You speak fluent English and French . You also have a good knowledge of Dutch
- Experience working in an international matrix organization with an HR Shared Service Center is an asset, as is knowledge of SAP
- You have experience with IT systems and good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel in particular.
- Whilst working towards deadlines you demonstrate very strong analytical and organizational skills
- Moreover, you are a proactive and demonstrate an entrepreneurial personality
- Our client offers a very competitive package including an attractive salary, insurances, meal vouchers etc. and a flex Income Plan with a company bike and multimedia options.
- The company provides large home working options and flexible working time.
- You can develop yourself in an international environment with the possibility to travel.
- Our client guarantees lifetime learning and extensive options for self-development.
Interested in this position? Send us your application! We look forward to discussing this exciting opportunity with you!
Robert Half SRL traite les données des candidats qui sont nécessaires pour mener à bien le processus de candidature. Vous trouverez plus d' informations sur la protection des données, en particulier sur vos droits légaux, à https://www.roberthalf.be/fr/protection-des-donnees.