The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the commercialisation of a wide range of chemicals for the international market.
Our client is active in the chemical and gas-producing industry, offering a wide range of products. The office in Machelen its mission is to expand the European market share, enhance sales in Europe, and increase production capacity.
They are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to contribute to the international commercialisation of their diverse chemical products.
Main duties of the Customer Service Representative:
- Administration assistance to Sales Management
- Facilitate sales process: order receipt, confirmation, SAP entry, logistics, and invoicing
- Address customer queries and complaints
- Ensure satisfactory customer service
- Administer the complete sales order process accurately
- Select suitable materials for customer sales
- Efficiently communicate with logistics partners
- Documentary and delivery issues during the supply chain
- Communicate with customers through various channels
- Effectively handle and organise sales documentation to attain a high level of customer satisfaction
The succesfull Customer Service Representative:
- Few years of experience in an administrative and commercial support position in an international environment.
- Have good spoken and written communication skills in English and French languages. Dutch is an asset.
- Working skills level with MS Office, SAP system and other IT knowledge
- Knowledge of Incoterms 2020
- Customer Service
- Task Execution
- Deadline Management
- Positive Attitude
- Eagerness to Learn
- Commercial Mindset
- Personal Accountability
- Effective Collaboration
- Thriving Under Pressure
Join a Japanese company with a growing global presence, making a positive impact on society.
- Very attractive salary, and benefits package.
- Full-time or part-time employment (minimum of 70%).
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule of 39 hours per week for full-time contracts,
- After training, you'll have the opportunity to work from home two days a week.
- Benefit from a generous holiday package, including a minimum of 31 days off.
- Enjoy additional perks such as hospitalisation and group insurance.
- Be part of a friendly work environment with a European mindset.
- The office is located in Machelen, with free parking.