Robert Half is currently looking for a Credit Controller (m/f/x) to join a company based in the south of Brussels.
Our client is active in the manufacturing sector.
The scope of responsibilities for this job as Credit Controller includes:
- Credit collection (B2B) by mail and telephone ;
- Manage credit limits ;
- Reconciling Accounts Receivable accounts and bank accounts
- Register, control and match incoming payments ;
- Maintain contact with customers and suppliers ;
- Weekly reporting to credit manager ;
- Assisting with ad-hoc tasks.
The requested qualifications for this job as Credit Controller include:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in credit control ;
- You have a degree in finance or economics ;
- You have a fluent knowledge of French and English ;
- You have a strong knowledge of SAP and Excel ;
- You're an analytical thinker and a problem-solver.
Our client offers:
- An interim contract with a possibility to get a fix contract ;
- competitive salary package ;
- The opportunity to further develop your knowledge and competences in a challenging and dynamic environment;
- A full time opportunity ;
- The possibility to work from home a few days a week.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.