Can’t wait to make an impact on the world?
You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.Your journey with us
As a SAP/GRC Security professional, you will become an essential and vital part of our SAP team, providing expert advice in both local and international SAP projects where a diverse skillset, relevant knowledge on both IT and business aspects set us apart from the competition. As part of our Belgian Cyber Practice, you will be part of a team of seasoned cyber security professionals where inclusive leadership, continuous learning and coaching culture is considered an essential part of who we are. Let's talk about you
- You will be working on different projects in an international environment designing, implementing, upgrading & monitoring SAP Authorization concepts.
- You, with the support of our team, will guide the development of internal controls for our customers to achieve the required risk management level.
- You will assist the customer in setting up monitoring processes & tools (such as SAP GRC) to remain in total control of the security in their SAP landscape.
- We expect you to serve our customers with expert technical knowledge on SAP authorizations, best practice working methods & functional insight into the business drivers for Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) activities. We expect you to play a key role in our team collaborating with your team members to successfully deliver appropriate security solutions on multiple projects.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch or French and English;
Who is Deloitte?
- You are a seasoned SAP security professional with preferably at least 2-3 years of experience;
- You are able to design & implement best practice SAP security blueprints, fit for the customers’ business framework;
- Proven experience implementing and managing authorization solutions in large industrial companies using SAP Solutions;
- Proven ability to assess business requirements, design solutions, produce functional analysis / technical documentation, implement and test solutions;
- Security experience on S/4HANA is required. Other SAP solutions (SAP BW / BO, Group Reporting, EWM, SuccessFactors, Solution Manager, etc.) are a plus;
- Your knowledge, communication and qualitative work are exemplary towards the client, making you a valuable business partner, building solid relations;
- You have an analytical, critical minded, team-player, proactive, highly committed and problem solving mind set;
- Ability to work independently, defining targets and prioritizing tasks in a demanding environment;
- You are a committed, driven, enthusiastic, flexible, and eager to learn.
World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory. +6000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.Why Deloitte?
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you. Never stop growing!
Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact. We practice what we preach!
As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values
.Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and prioritiesSustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises). Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!