Who are we?
As a division of Fednot, the service unit ICT develops high quality and innovative solutions that support notaries in their digital transformation journey and to improve the overall user experience of the notaries and their customers.
FedNot serves more than 1000 notary offices and approx. 10.000 collaborators!
The solutions are based on state-of-the art technologies in the domains of automation, artificial intelligence, cloud, security and UX design.
Do you have a passion to use state-of-the art technologies, develop solutions with impact, work in a stimulating and fun work environment? Then this could be your next step.
Roles & responsabilities:
We are looking for a(n experienced) Product Manager in our cluster ‘Entreprise’, to manage some products that create maximum value for the different activities of notaries.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a good understanding of customer needs and market dynamics of your domain;
- Aligning and prioritize the different product backlogs;
- Delivering the product(s);
- Establishing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Preparing quarterly business & delivery plan for prioritization via QBR and ensuring reporting;
- Ensuring validation of product releases via demos and user acceptance tests and preparing the roll-out (training, collaboration with Marcom, etc.);
- Capturing customer feedback and product performance and translating them into product or process evolution recommendations;
- Adhering to the lean and agile development and deployment practices;
- Aiming for operational excellence.
Your Skills, Knowledge & Attitude…
- Master degree in Computer Science, Economics or related field or equivalence by experience;
- At least two years of experience as product manager or as a senior business analyst;
- Experience in working agile development teams;
- Experience in notary domain is a plus;
- Demonstrated success in delivering software products;
- Excellent communicator and influencer;
- Customer oriented;
- Fluent in French and Dutch, advanced in English.
- Homeworking: (hybrid) 2d/week in the office (2min. away from the Train Station of Brussels Central) and 3d/w from home;
- Challenging and interesting projects to work on, using the latest methodologies and technologies, within a growing and economical stable sector;
- Room for future development, room for employees to develop creativity and autonomy, fostering an open atmosphere;
- Competitive salary package with all the extralegal advantages.
Please do not hesitate to apply before November 30th 2023.
If you apply with us, your CV and motivation letter, which include identification details, details related to the profession and academic curriculum, will be kept in our database for 3 years for reasons of justified interest (e.g. contacting us for a new job). These data will not be exchanged with third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so. You can always exercise all rights included in the GDPR in particular, right to access and information, right to data erasure, right to limitation of processing, right to rectification, right to objection and right to lodge a complaint with the supervising authority, by contacting email@example.com. We ensure that all your personal data are treated in accordance with the applicable privacy legislation.